Senior Product Analyst (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
US - FL - Tampa
- Senior Product Analyst (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in Tampa, FL.
- 4 month contract.
- MUST have extensive Marketing Cloud implementation experience, and be able to confidently speak to complexities beyond a simple rollout:
- Multi-org connections, conflicting visibility requirements when connecting to a Salesforce CRM system, migration from other marketing systems, etc.
- Will not need to write code, but needs to understand the code to be written by the technical teams.
- Will be responsible for working directly with marketing leads and business users as the team gathers requirements and completes design, to enable the release of a multinational implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Marketing Cloud for the team.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with business stakeholders and marketing leads.
- Analyze overall system needs given stakeholder interviews.
- Provide detailed functional and technical Marketing Cloud designs.
- Discuss implementation design & needs with the technical architect and development team.
- Be an advocate for good design and amazing user experience.
- Provide walkthroughs, demonstrations, and in-progress updates to stakeholders.
- Build journeys, journey components, and other necessary Marketing Cloud elements for business rollout.
- Provide insight and guidance around additional Marketing Cloud elements like social studio, community cloud plugins, etc.
- Create training and onboarding materials for business users.
- Salesforce Administrator certification and Marketing Cloud consultant.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree:
- Preferred in Computer Science or related field, but not required (or equivalent experience).
- Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification).
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle.
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration.
- Must have demonstrable functional expertise with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce and/or marketing enablement projects, using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform. Lightning experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, including permissioning, object relationships, triggers, workflow, and front-end configuration.
- Experience defining technical design, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Experience in designing and software components and having a strong background in Salesforce functional design & architecture.
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization.