US - NJ - S. Plainfield
- Senior Analyst (Contract Management/Administration) in S. Plainfield, NJ
- 24 month contract
- Provide consultative technical/analytical and functional support in the area of Contract Management/Administration for the project management, project controls, and construction management processes for the Delivery Projects & Construction (DP&C) Organization.
- Participate and contribute “cradle to grave” contract management from early involvement with developing the scope of work, RFP process, contract negotiation, contract award, contract maintenance, through contract closeout.
- Review contracts to identify the key contract rights and obligations, prepare a contract summary, ensure that all Company and Contractor requirements are defined, summarized and scheduled.
- Follow up with contract implementation and monitoring to ensure compliance.
- Participate or lead project meetings and field visits to construction sites.
- Develop and maintain process documentation. Interact, communicate and champion process and information transfer to maximize implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Assist the DP&C Project Manager – Contracts identifying and documenting gaps in contractor performance and make recommendations for improvement opportunities.
- Analyze data to support contractor/vendor evaluation
- Establish/measure/analyze contractor performance and recommend/take appropriate action as necessary.
- Provide support and problem resolution to Project management in coordination with the appropriate Service Company partners (Legal-, Procurement, Tax, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Properties, Survey & Mapping).
- Demonstrate teamwork - work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, leading and following as needed.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of contract administration and management.
- Analytical ability, business sense, high energy, skilled in computer applications.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have general knowledge of uniform commercial code and contract law.
- Must have valid drivers’ license
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP);
- Knowledge of Electric and/or Gas field operations.
- Experience in a project, construction or industrial business environment;
- Experience in Utility Operations; Communications;
- Business and technical writing experience. Advanced degree.
- Experience with Project Management Document management software tool applications (ECM, File Net, Sharepoint, etc.) and SAP.