SAP Techncial Architect
US - MI - Detroit
Work will be performed under the direction of the Enterprise Resource Planning Reporting Lead, and in collaboration with Program Management Office, Center of Excellence, IT Application Manager, IT
Infrastructure Manager, SAP Basis Team Lead, and other customer technical IT resources.
- SAP BI on HANA technical consultant with hand on report development experience
Hands on experience in building reports using Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence (Webi)
Use of Data visualization tools
- Experience with SAP ABAP to build custom reports
- Experience using BODS for Data migration and SAP integration
- SAP S/4 HANA Experience
- Experience using HANA as a database with BODS
- Ability to create batch jobs or real-time jobs with several SAP/legacy sources.
- Good SQL writing skills with experience of working with databases like SQL Server, SAP HANA, Teradata etc.
- Hands on experience with BODS IS, DQ transforms is a plus
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional SAP and legacy teams to manage design, delivery and testing of end-to-end integration activities