Salesforce Global Defect Triage and Management (Territory Lead)
US - FL - Tampa
- Salesforce Global Defect Triage and Management (Territory Lead)in Tampa, FL
- 5 month contract
- In depth understanding of existing functionality (client management, access control model, opportunity functionality, etc). Both technical (at least high level) and business perspective.
- Defect triage and management (daily) across all territories
- Communication with Dev, QA, Support, and Stakeholder teams of defect status
- Weekly communications of completed defects to end user stakeholder comms group
- Ownership of "preview" period for defects only
- Coordination with functional team to understand upcoming release candidate in detail
- Coordination with functional team of documentation that would go to end users
- Formalize documentation of the defect remediation process as it relates to preview
- Support kick off conversations (lead by the functional team) to describe preview defect review process
- Direct, or redirect cases/questions, and only escalate to defects as necessary
- Weekly communication to end users (business, technical, support) of overall status
- Active use of project management tool (pForce)
- Defects, and reporting primarily
- Responsible for creating pForce users
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Required, Salesforce Administrator or App Builder certification
- Ability to learn/digest custom Salesforce build quickly -- business AND technically oriented
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a global large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple workstreams.
- Experience working with external IT supplier & global and virtual teams
- Experience working independently with business and IT teams
- Detail and process oriented
- Proven critical thinking and decision making skills in an expedient and efficient manner.
- Experience with case/defect triage, and support processes
- Strong project management skills, including status updates and reports.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
This role should be East or Central Coast based (although will consider a West Coast candidate) with the ability to work across many different time zones.
All candidates put forth need to have the requisite skills outlined in the job description. Additionally, we are open to location as noted, as this role will primarily work remotely, but candidate will need to be able to work across the time zones and be available to travel from time to time.