Salesforce Functional Analyst
US - FL - Tampa
- Salesforce Functional Analyst in Tampa, FL.
- 5 month contract.
- Critical Salesforce experience.
- Should be located in CST or EST time zones (Tampa area not critical, just time zone in CST or EST) and have the ability to work across global time zones.
- Will consider PST if the candidate is willing to work EST and global hours.
- Responsible for documenting business requirements for a complex, multinational implementation of Salesforce, which involves the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating with business stakeholders to discuss and clearly understand and document business needs and functional/technical requirements;
- Providing functional and technical expertise as a part of conversations around the solution;
- Developing high quality functional design deliverables that clearly articulate the solution;
- Working with architects, integration leads, and others to ensure the proposed solution is feasable for this Salesforce environment;
- Performing impact analysis of proposed changes; transitioning the technical solution design to development team for building the solution;
- Validating the completed solution from development; demonstrating the completed solution to business for their feedback.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, will be detail oriented and experienced in writing requirements, will have extensive experience with Salesforce design and configuration, and will be able to operate in a high speed, high intensity environment (multiple projects and multiple stakeholders)
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform and Lightning.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, including permissioning, object relationships, triggers, workflow, and front-end configuration.
- Experience defining technical design, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Experience in designing and software components and having a strong background in Salesforce functional design & architecture.
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization.
- Bachelor’s degree - in Computer Science or related field preferred, but not required (or equivalent)
- Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification), but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Salesforce Administrator certification plus a second Salesforce cert (preferably Sales Cloud).
- But not a must, Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service, or Marketing Cloud.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Experience working with external virtual teams, in a global environment, with the flexibility to work across the various time zones.