Salesforce Functional Analyst
US - FL - Tampa
- Salesforce Functional Analyst in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- This role is responsible for coordinating with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements, to develop high quality technical design deliverables that clearly articulate the solution and to provide technical expertise for Salesforce. This role is also responsible for performing impact analysis of the changes as per the business requirements, presenting the technical solution to Architects and for transitioning the technical solution design to development team for building the solution.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, will be detail oriented and experienced in writing requirements, will have extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, and will be able to operate in a high speed environment (multiple projects and multiple stakeholders)
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform and Lightning.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, including permissioning, object relationships, triggers, workflow, and front-end configuration
- Experience defining technical design, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc. Experience in designing and software components and having a strong background in Salesforce functional design & architecture
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or related field preferred, but not required
- Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification), but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Required: Salesforce Administrator certification plus a second Salesforce cert (preferably Sales Cloud)
- Preferred, but not a must, Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud consultant
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Experience working with external virtual teams, in a global environment, with the flexibility to work across the various time zones.