US - FL - Tampa
- Salesforce Developer in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- Responsible for creating quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, risk).
- Knowledgeable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts. Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed.
- Has a thorough understanding of the database schemas used by our Clients systems, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows. Must have experience with database applications.
- Must have experience with database applications and specific experience with salesforce.com and product suite .
- Required: Salesforce Administrator certification as well as a second Salesforce cert (preferably Sales Cloud)
- Preferred, but not a must, Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Admin, development and experience with risk, legal, financial, or healthcare systems.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferred in Computer Science or related field, but not required
- Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce development and configuration
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Experience working with external virtual global teams and the flexibility to work across the various time zones.
- Additional Information:Candidates must have experience in Salesforce.com technology. The candidate does not need to be located in Tampa, Florida, but prefer East or Central time zone locations but will consider qualified candidates if the candidate is flexible to work across time zones.