US - FL - Tampa
- Salesforce Architect in Tampa, FL
- 5 month contract
- Prior global/large company experience working in a virtual role with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Preferred to be located in EST or CST timezones but will consider all that are flexible to work on said timezones
- Some travel may be required, especially at the start of the assignment.
- Support our core business functions by deploying Salesforce to enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of Salesforce CRM technology infrastructure within the client, developing and enhancing internal facing applications within the client. Our Salesforce Technical Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance the client’s system capabilities to appropriately serve our client team needs. As part of the team, you’ll apply enterprise architecture best practices to Salesforce solution designs in a fast-paced, delivery-focused release cycle on one of the largest Salesforce implementations in the world.
Demonstrates abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Salesforce enterprise-scale architectural design and application delivery;
- Established SDLC methodologies including agile, scrum;
- Robust analytical thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug and resolve technical issues;
- Lean IT principles and data driven approaches;
- Protection of intellectual property, disaster recovery planning and adherence to SDLC as well as COBIT, CMMI, PMM4, and ITIL;
- Architectural domain knowledge including cloud application architecture and container-based deployment;
- Business acumen that can interpret and translate goals into technical specifications, delivering thought leadership of specific technologies and driving technology change;
- Business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintain and influence relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with firm strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs;
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues; providing design guidance that follows the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines; and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues
- Knowledge of Salesforce execution flow, governor limits, design limitations;
- Expert level knowledge of Apex programming best practices, triggers;
- Expert level knowledge of Lightning Design System and Components;
- Expert level knowledge of Visualforce MVC design best practices
- Deep understanding of Salesforce security
- Knowledge of Salesforce Shield Transaction Security Policies
- Knowledge of CI/CD paradigms commonly used with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Einstein Analytics
- Awareness of Salesforce DX packaging and deployment
- Experience with Salesforce REST APIs and Postman