Sales / Business Development Intern
US - VA - Richmond
Transform your future with a Stefanini Sales Internship
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Stefanini will provide you a real life platform to learn practical business skills that will transfer into your career after graduation. Learn key skills in global transformational leadership that drives positive change throughout an organization, with the end goal of developing all employees. During your internship with Stefanini, you will be exposed to different facets of the sales cycle:
What will you do?
- Learn and apply various aspects of the sales cycle (prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, etc.).
- Assist with research and development of sales presentations and preparations for client meetings and customer briefs.
- Work on generating leads for the organization: cold calling or cold emailing prospective clients.
- Job shadowing sales managers (experience a closing meeting, sales presentation to potential clients/customers).
- Retaining of customers: work on post sales projects such as getting reviews and feedback from clients/customers.
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to learn
- Career ambition
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Computer skills
- Research skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in progress
- Good standing with your university
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This internship opportunity is based out of our Richmond office at 333 East Franklin Street, Richmond, VA 23219.