US - NJ - Newark
- Recruiter in Newark, NJ
- 12 month contract
- Large corporate experience and have proven Collaboration skills with executives and their department colleagues.
- Focus on sourcing, screening, and selecting highly qualified and diverse candidates.
- This person will advance the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the company selection process.
- This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- 5 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting with an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal issues, relationship management, and due diligence
- Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools.
- Coordinate the selection process for various professional and technical positions to include posting, application administration, candidate screening, notification and testing when appropriate.
- Possess well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
- Have the ability to translate business objectives into an effective recruitment strategy
- Will multi-task, be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively and work well under pressure.
- Self-directed, highly organized and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance.
- Customer driven with strong organizational and project management skills.
- In depth use of recruiting metrics
- Experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt employees
- Ability to effectively complete queries, collect, evaluate, analyze and organize data relating to candidate sourcing
- Experience with Social Media recruitment and candidate pipeline strategy development
- Knowledge and extensive use of SucessFactors and other applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated ability to create and use new cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership
- Ability to build search assignment summaries from client engagement discussions
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
- High School Diploma
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business Management
- Energy and/or Utility industry experience
- Working Knowledge of OFCCP and legal requirements related to employment
- STEM recruiting experience preferred, particularly in Engineering
- A mix of corporate and search industry experience preferred