US - NJ - East Hanover
- Recruiter II in East Hanover, NJ
- 6 month contract
- Full life cycle recruiting and sourcing to identify talent needs
- Developing holistic talent attraction and pipeline strategies to solve for business talent needs
- Drive both proactive and reactive talent identification
- Provide subject matter expertise on competitive landscape, best practices, industry trends as it relates to sourcing, identifying, screening, courting, and closing talent for white collar (through executive level) openings.
- Function as a talent advisor, partnering closely with functional line managers and leaders on all internal and external recruitment and selection processes
- Provide process management and facilitation oversight on talent assessment and selection practices
- Provide leadership on key talent acquisition projects (such as Social Media strategy development, diversity targeted outreach, etc)
- Accountability for recruitment efforts in North America
- Must actively build global coalition to support recruitment best-practice sharing and identify common priorities, platforms, and processes to meet increasing global demands for talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 8 years full cycle recruitment experience, at least 2 supporting technical functions.
- Prior experience working as part of a talent acquisition team, acting in a talent advisory capacity
- Taleo (or similar ATS), Avature or similar CRM experience
- Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry experience preferred
- Strong process management and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of responsiveness and client focus
- Demonstrated learning agility, strategic agility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Adept at influencing