US - MA - Waltham
- Recruiter in Waltham, MA
- 6 month contract
- Responsible for executing the Workforce Plan, recruitment strategies and full lifecycle recruitment process, across the designated jurisdictional region, in order to recruit high calibre talent to meet the staffing requirements of the business functions via internal and external applicants.
- Identify and source candidates through internal and external channels ensuring positions are filled with high calibre individuals.
- Work collaboratively with Resource Planning to understand the resourcing needs of the business, execute the Workforce Plan and to ensure candidates meet business needs.
- Influence and drive the implementation of talent acquisition plans and strategies, assuring a qualified, diverse pool of candidates to fill open positions as well as talent gaps identified through the succession planning process.
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with the designated jurisdiction to develop candidate pools to enable successful resourcing.
- Secure appropriate involvement of client leaders within the business to achieve recruitment outcomes.
- Creates and maintains a “ready now” candidate pool through such means as continuous review of resumes, cold calling recommended external candidates, and career fairs.
- Conducts initial screenings to provide a high quality shortlist of candidates to hiring managers.
- Maintain and monitor applicant tracking systems in order to keep applicant data up to date.
- Actively participate in College Recruiting, Job Fairs, Veterans, and I&D hiring activities in order to promote the client externally and ensure that the brand is at the forefront of all recruiting activities.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably an advanced degree and/or study in Human Resources
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Substantial knowledge of Human Resources disciplines, as well as a clear understanding of company's goals.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn the various businesses and incorporate that understanding into the development of effective sourcing strategies.
- Energetic and enthusiastic ambassador of the client brand. Strong communication, interpersonal, and client management skills.
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of current government/legal requirements related to employment.
- Ability to work collaboratively, think strategically and identify creative solutions
- Ability to multi-task; be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively.
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to utilize HRIS system; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and establishes the facts and solutions by researching and analyzing various sourcing channels, asking probing questions and challenging initial responses from different sources in order to seek relevant information
- Ability to adapt approach and consider what is important to the audience by tailoring message accordingly in order to source talent and promote the client brand
- Actively builds and maintains a network of relationships internally and externally in order to promote the client Brand
- Promotes team effectiveness by soliciting input from team members, communicating expectations of the team and delegating responsibilities while providing support and structure
- Is receptive to change and is willing to change ideas or opinions based on new information or contrary evidence