Receiving Clerk I
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Process delivered items in inventory and ticketing systems.
- Monitor receiving queue for escalations or request to expedite orders.
- Assists in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipments.
- Processes returns for any defective or incorrect items.
- Stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items as necessary.
- Keeps receiving area clean and organized.
- Ensures customer information is accurate and complete.
- Track the status of requisitions and orders and provide updates as needed.
- Answers customer inquiries about pending orders and shipments.
- Loads delivery van for outgoing morning and afternoon deliveries.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent attention to detail while working in inventory and ticketing systems.
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload.
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform physical duties of packing and unpacking IT equipment.
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- Strong data entry and customer services skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- High School Diploma (required)
- A Minimum of 1 years of experience in an shipping/receiving or warehouse related field
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY