React JS Developer
US - FL - Tampa
- React JS Developer in Tampa, FL.
- 5 month contract.
- Develop the front end component of the solution (web based).
- Responsible for applying analytical skills to determine and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
- Individual contributor on multiple small projects or lead a team for a large project/workstream.
- Manage technical feedback on work products assigned to the Business Analyst team.
- Understanding of requirements from the business perspective and translate them into the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverable.
Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to:
- Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering (preferred)
- Business Use Case Development
- Business Rules Development
- Use Case Driven Requirement Methods
- RUP (preferred)
- Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development Familiarity with at least one of the following tools:
- Rational Requisite Pro / Requisite Web
- Rational Software Modeler (or prior experience with Rational Rose)
- MS Office Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline