US - PA - Warrendale
- R&D Analyst in Warrendale, PA
- 3 month contract
- Review technical information in product and raw material specifications.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Supports R&D projects, new product development, testing, advanced weathering as well as other 3rd party testing and certification.
- Define and analyze key process input/output variables, and recommend action plans based on quality, analytical or lab scale data.
- Work hands on to develop prototypes and engage in scaling up processes for production.
- Promotes continuous improvement through Six Sigma and other applicable tools and methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Junior level role for a resource with 1-3 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills & communication skills
- Experience using specification systems is a plus
- Good problem solving skills, self-starter with a passion to learn.
- Food Science or Food Packaging knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Previous internship in R&D is preferred but not required.