Quality Technician III
CA - ON
- Quality Technician III in Hamilton, ON, CAN
- 6 month contract
- Need steel toed shoes to work at the plant.
- Works with R&D, Quality and Production to help design specifications/analytical methods and capability to bring consumer inspired quality to life
- Collects samples, performs various analytical tests and performs statistical analyses of test data
- Supports quality initiatives like MSA, SPC and Sensory evaluation programs etc.
- Supports installation and training of new quality data recording systems and new testing equipment on the production floor.
- Supports additional testing requirements for new line installations or as needed
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry or other related Sciences
- Operations, Quality, lab testing &/or R&D working experience is an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical processes and problem solving techniques – Desired