Quality Technician II
CA - Gladstone
- Quality Technician II in Toronto, Gladstone
- 6 month contract
- Daily WIP and Finished Goods testing using in-house analytical equipment
- Documentation of all test results in local electronic database, calculation of process capability, defect rates and reporting of these metrics on a monthly basis.
- Calibration of equipment according to schedules and maintenance of records.
- Support the management of the local QCMS through tracking of deadlines for reviews and changes.
- Deliver short training sessions to Production team members on SOP’s or OPL’s.
- Coordination of test samples for delivery to external labs.
- Review production records completed during each shift and react to any non-conformities
- Conduct GMP audits within the Production areas and work with the Production teams to correct any abnormalities.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience working in a Production environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.