Quality Assurance Tester
US - KY - Louisville
- Quality Assurance Tester in Louisville, KY
- 13 month contract
Explanation for Position
- The Quality Assurance Tester and developer that is responsible for system and product testing of simple to complex software projects.
Details of Position
- This position is needed to meet the quality assurance needs for automation development for the World port applications.
- Strong understanding of the Quality Assurance practice and automation tool suites (Selenium, HPQC UTF).
- Help develop Selenium, and C# testing for cross-browser platforms.
- Perform API testing using SoapUI and Postman. Maintain and execute UFT scripts in HPQC.
- Identify and implement moderate to complex software testing solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- This person must have good analytical skills and an aptitude for technology.
- This person will collaborate with peers on a frequent basis, including software developers, user groups, and fellow testers.
- As a result, working well with others is critical.
- This person must possess sound logical-thinking skills and the ability to transpose it through excellent verbal and written skills.
- Quality Center (QC) - Intermediate
- HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) - Advanced
- Selenium - Advanced