Quality Assurance Analyst I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
As a QA Analyst, you will support the organization with compliance and ongoing preparation, testing and monitoring of conformance to established quality assurance processes and standards for Service Desk. This includes evaluating of internal controls, communications, performing risk assessments and maintaining documentation as related to compliance with internal and external quality standards and best business practices. Identification of risk & deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units is key to ensuring they are appropriately remedied. The QA will facilitate internal training on quality assurance requirements, processes, and procedures. Will perform audits, customer follow ups, quality issue investigations, agent coaching, and other quality related tasks. Will routinely interact with other groups, including, but not limited to, management, knowledge, training, and incident control. Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate ability to work independently to meet the goals of Stefanini and our clients.
- Maintain and oversee quality assurance for assigned programs
- Control programs, practices and procedures in support of established Information Technology standards and Stefanini’s Best business Practices
- Work with internal management and customers on improvement programs to increase the value of the Service Desk to internal customers
- Work to maintain the quality assurance program for a multi-site multi lingual global service desk
- Work with other regional quality professionals to analyze regional and global quality performance to determine areas of improvement needed
- Review and analyze Service Level achievement in conjunction with Service Level Management
- Advise and consult with project management and customer on all continuous improvement and quality related issues
- Identify and implement improvements opportunities within the delivery processes that will improve quality and overall delivery effectiveness
- Perform daily and weekly and monthly required ticket and call audits to ensure all processes are adhered to
- Provide quality reporting data to project management that shows contractual quality metrics and all relevant trending
- Perform all project level quality audits for compliance of all quality metrics
- Updating specific trackers and documents with the details of each audit, the results, details on feedback (eAudit or specific monitoring tool, monitoring and feedback trackers, etc)
- Investigate and follow up on high-visibility customer escalations
- Analyzing Quality Concerns, complaints and compliments, Customer Satisfaction surveys, First Level Efficiency results for identifying areas of failure, runs root cause analysis and implements fixes as needed
- Assist with the implementation of all Stefanini Best Business Practices across the program
- Develop reports, files and other administrative paperwork as needed to fulfill all tasks above
- Designing individual (together with the agent’s manager) or team improvement plans based on all above items, as part of the Quality Issue process; when needed, deliver coaching sessions targeted to improve the agents knowledge, soft-skills, process awareness)
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly customer meetings as requested
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or 4-year equivalent) preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word 2016
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with focus on attention to details
- Excellent attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Minimum of six (6) months ITIL based Service Desk experience.
- ITIL foundations certificate or Problem Controller training is a plus, but not required
- Technical certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- ITIL Foundations v2 or v3 understanding preferred
- Excellent relationship skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority:
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.