US - NJ - Alloway Creek Neck Rd
- Performance of Safety related inventory receipt inspection and acceptance as a certified Level II inspector.
- At least 4 years of documented field experience in chosen craft discipline and have the ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation and plan and perform work activities alone.
- Certified ANSI Level II Inspector (documentation of certification required).
- Must be familiar with and able to apply ASTM, ASME and API (API not as important).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.