US - MI - Beltline
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for the testing of Spectrum Health projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for patients and members.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested, and then develops, implements and evaluates test strategies, specifications and models.
- Contributes to the design of Production from a testability standpoint.
- Adapts to changing requirements/processes and develops common reusable test plans for Spectrum's custom and vendor applications.
- Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
- 4+ years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- Experience working with health plans
- Experience in software quality assurance and/or software development on both the front-end (web) and back-end (integration/database) technologies
- Experience with SQL and data analysis
- Experience with software design
- Experience with automated software testing tools