Provisioning Analyst I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Design and troubleshoot new client devices to obtain the functionality required.
- Create design and testing provisioning “script”devices all provisioned and function identically
- Supporting UAT period study and testing of provisioned devices using the script during the building/testing process.
- Create installation script, device label, welcome letter. Send for approval, edit and make any changes as requested.
- Create and or review the KB (knowledge base) to ensure help desk agents have the information they need to properly assist with any help desk calls we may receive from patients, sites or the study team.
- Participating in meetings with client and internal partners clients to answer questions or concerns the client may have regarding the provisioned devices/provisioning capabilities
- Assist intraining to clinical sites on how to use the products we have provided as well as provide study specific training to the Doctors (Primary investigators) and nurses (study coordinators)
- Create the label that is affixed to the back of the device.
- Create the waybill used for shipping and package the device(s) and applicable accessories and deploy them to the sites by the date requested by the client.
- Create an inventory, scan in devices received for the study and put them in stock.
- Monitor supplies/materials for restocking purposes and submit purchasing requests
- Assist with training level I analyst
- Creating training diagrams and process for helpdesk agents
What do you need to succeed?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2) years of related experience, or training, in a distributed computing environment, or customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work within a team environment.
- Must have computer and technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of software development and testing preferred
- Knowledge of information technology applications, processes, software, equipment.
- Excellent written communication skills; understands how to communicate with helpdesk
- No Direct Reports
- Excellent problem analysis and solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Experience in setting up shipping and logistics
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.