US - NJ - East Hanover
- Project Manager in either location: East Hanover, NJ or Deerfield, IL
- 5 month contract
- Enable Azure MFA (One Time Passwords) for all Azure administrators (circa 200 users) – note this is a stronger mechanism than 2 step verification
- Deployed to Azure Admin mobile device (OTP app)
Implement processes to cover
- Loss of mobile device
- Emergency access for key personnel
- Removal of service on user leaving or moving in the organization or 3rd party
- Identify at risk applications (sensitive/critical)/externally accessible)
- Identify user base of at risk applications and deploy MFA – 2 step verification (via mobile device) with appropriate training.
- Implement emergency access process that meets security requirements whilst enabling critical business processes to continue
- Apply Azure and O365 Conditional Access criteria
- Deployment of Email ATP service – a service which provides additional email security capability of the client's private network (in the cloud) whilst fully integrated in to our O365 tenant.
- Service initially targeted at MBS user space covering the high risk areas e.g. HR, Finance and senior exec team and their PA’s (anyone who has access to the exec mailbox especially those with “send As” permissions) etc.
- Identify statistics and reporting from current deployment to make assessment on requirements coverage.
- Deploy agreed solution to MBS space then further expansion to the client user base.
- Provide training to end users on how the tool works. Additionally, build into service desk processes how users can release any false positives
- 8+ years delivering IT Security projects, exposure to Cyber Security, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) a bonus.
- Must be able to work in high pressure environment, good communication skills and ability to project lead autonomously.