Project Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation)
US - FL - Tampa
- Project Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation) in Tampa, FL.
- 4 month contract.
- Needs to have experience working in a large scale project and have the ability to work in a team environment virtually (and be reachable and responsive during work hours).
- Location is flexible, however, preference is east or central coast time zones are preferable and the ability to be flexible in hours worked given this is a global project.
- Responsible for accelerating the implementation and release of a fast paced, multinational implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Will be the team’s Project Manager, tasks include:
- Setting up & running meetings, creating/managing documentation and communications for our stakeholders, and business support, creating status reports and timeline updates, etc.
- Will also be the agile scrum master for our small cross-border development team.
- As a critical role in the project, this person must be a self-starter and team player, who can help drive the team to succeed and who is willing to pitch in where necessary to help get the work done.
- Create and update business communication artifacts, including project timeline slides, status report slides, email updates.
- Manage team documentation, including technical documentation, presentation recordings, and other PM responsibilities.
- Take meeting notes & follow up on deliverables with assignees.
- Create training and onboarding materials for business users.
- Act as agile scrum master for a small and fast moving team.
- Manage communications between offshore development team and onshore team members.
- Agile Scrum Master certification OR extensive agile development experience.
- PMP or other project management certification or significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (not required or equivalent experience):
- Computer Science or a related field, or Marketing or a related field, combined with significant technical/project experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Be detail oriented, punctual, and willing and able to work efficiently and effectively in a remote work situation.
- Have excellent oral and written communication, and be effective in meeting facilitation.
- Have Agile Software development project experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Be able and willing to take direction and learn quickly.
- Be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Have experience working with external and virtual teams.