Project Manager III
US - IL - Chicago
- Project Manager III in Chicago, IL
- 3 month contract
- Experience handling multiple projects and effectively delegating between vendor and internal staff members.
- Will be tasked with Managing four sub initiatives rolling up into the main project delivery.
- Responsibilities include coordination and completion of initiatives on time within budget and scope.
- Set Deadlines, assign responsibilities, summarize progress and prepare project status reports.
- Work directly with our vendor partners to ensure each groups deliverables fall within applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate internal Resources and Third party Vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects delivered on time in budget
- Ensure Resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs when appropriate changes required
- Maintain Project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Create Spreadsheets, diagrams and other visuals to document needs
- Familiarity with Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management
- Preferred: Familiarity with Salsify and Open Text Media Management
- Familiarity with System Architecture and Integration
- Understanding of data governance processes and requirements.
- Preferred: Familiarity with GS1 standards and requirements for products
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent partner facing and internal communication skills
- Organizational skills including multitasking skills and attention to detail.