Project Manager II
US - Remote - OPEN
- Responsible for client Project Management for uncomplex projects.
- Set deadlines, expectations, delegate tasks, and track milestones and summarize project progress.
- Complete project documentation such as timelines, project plans, business cases, status reports etc.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Identify potential problems/issues/risks.
- Exhibits wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Assists members of cross functional team with the creation of documentation as needed such as requirements specifications.
- Assists in developing and maintaining departmental SOPs, Work Practices, and Policies etc.
- Assists in the management of timelines, resource requirements, and provides logistical support on client projects.
- Collaborates in the design, development and maintenance of client projects and provides cross-functional team and Vendor support if required
- Performs application testing and prepares documentation as required.
- Ensures cross functional team adherence to SOPs/Working practices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- A BS/BA and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Clinical Research or Health Care organization environment.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Project Manager or 3 years’ experience in a PM support role.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work within a team environment.
- Must have computer and technical knowledge.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Knowledge of software development and testing preferred
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority:
- Good knowledge of or ability to learn, technology and related processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interaction skills.
- Experience in a team/matrix environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate activities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of current 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and software validation guidelines applicable to conduct of clinical research.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.