Project Manager I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Responsible for DHS Project Management for complex projects.
- Set deadlines, expectations, delegate tasks, and track milestones and summarize project progress.
- Complete project documentation such as timelines, project plans, business cases, status reports etc.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Identify potential problems/issues/risks.
- Exhibits wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Manages Budgets and billing
- Assists members of cross functional team with the creation of documentation as needed such as requirements specifications.
- Assists in developing and maintaining departmental SOPs, Work Practices, and Policies etc.
- Assists in the management of timelines, resource requirements, and provides logistical support on DHS projects.
- Collaborates in the design, development and maintenance of DHS projects and provides cross-functional team and Vendor support if required
- Performs application testing and prepares documentation as required.
- Ensures cross functional team adherence to SOPs/Working practices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What do you need to succeed?
- A BS/BA and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Clinical Research or Health Care organization environment.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Project Manager or 3 years’ experience in a PM support role.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work within a team environment.
- Must have computer and technical knowledge.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Knowledge of software development and testing preferred
- Good knowledge of or ability to learn, technology and related processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interaction skills.
- Experience in a team/matrix environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate activities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of current 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and software validation guidelines applicable to conduct of clinical research.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY