Project Manager I (Service Improvement)
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Oversee and lead projects from initiation to delivery, as well as ongoing support. Manages and prioritizes the project and support stream, working with stakeholders to determine project definition and business requirements, prioritization of demands, and manage expectations. Provides budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project and/or support activities that may be across functional areas within the organization.
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or operations team(s). Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
Work within Stefanini's Continuous Service Improvement organization (CSI), with a focus on identifying and improving services and value for all our customers, internal and external. This position will directly manage and lead the project responsible for digital tool implementations across several Stefanini clients.
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred.
- Over 10 years of experience in information technology
- PMP and/or ITIL certification highly desired
- Experience with full life cycle implementations
- Experience with training and team development
- Experience with project planning, execution, change management and control
- Experience with budgeting and cost management
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Experience leading Proof of Concept processes and success criteria
- Good stakeholder and communication management
- Experience with strategic sourcing and procurement
- Experience with resource and vendor management
- Experience in operations management including strategic vision, planning, budgeting, service level agreements, cost / benefits analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity, time and quality management and periodic accrual management
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.