US - MA - Waltham
- Project Coordinator in Waltham, MA
- 11 months contract
- Review client requests, project requirements, necessary skill levels to allocate resources effectively.
- Coordinate / prioritize the center's workload.
- Continuous improvement of quality and processes.
- Monitor project status and intervene as necessary.
- A Project Coordinator tracks progress, task completion, budget, and schedule, and performs reporting for assigned project(s).
- Generally responsible for tracking project information.
- Works directly with overall Project Manager.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal/people skills
- Strong team
- Player and a flexible, proactive team member
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Listening skills are especially important
- Prior project leadership / management experience
- IT experience in various projects
- Familiar with project management tools, methodologies & processes
- Proven organizational skills
- 3-5 years experience