Project Coordinator Sr
US - Remote - Home Base
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Performs project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Maintain all project information including schedules, data, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Work with Project Manager in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and manager in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project shareholders
- Develop and review project status and reports
- Staffing entered, updated and maintained in SSOT
- Task and action item follow up
- Meeting Scheduling
- Documentation Management and follow up for the full team
- Workshop support
- Main risk register
- Team structure including team sites, DLs creation and orgnaization
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree , Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role
- Experience or familiarity with project management software
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation, and presentations
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Flexibility during times of change
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY