Project Coordinator II
US - IL - Chicago
- Project Coordinator II in Chicago, IL
- 10 month contract
- Track and follow up on projects assuring all required data, forms, presentation, etc., are clear, complete and concise.
- Interaction involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Schedules meetings for the team members and helps facilitates decisions affecting the team schedule/priorities. Schedules global meetings, telepresence and travel reservations.
- Prepares confidential spreadsheets, PowerPoint and/or documents.
- Completes non-routine, complex projects, assignments.
- Prioritizes, organizes and delegates workloads/assignments independently
- Serves as a point of contact for project team programs and projects.
- Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across team.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Comfortable with rapid change and a certain level of ambiguity
- Ability to work independently