Project Coordinator II
US - MA - Waltham
- Project Coordinator in Waltham, MA
- 7 months contract
- Effectively and efficiently manage VP’s internal and external stakeholder engagements and demands through a complex calendar, travel logistics, numerous internal and external phone calls, and expense reports with multiple exchange rates, handling all details with competent expertise.
- Continuously monitor and manage VP’s multiple methods of communication through internal/external email, internal/external phone calls, and in-person inquiries. Assign where appropriate, prioritize, and track for follow-through enabling the VP to be more effective.
- Provide VP with well thought-out recommendations and appropriate courses of action after thoroughly analyzing the data and elements of an issue.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve process, efficiency and ways to increase productivity by eliminating low/no value processes/activities while striving to maintain the highest quality at the lowest cost.
- Professionalism must be maintained at all times. Responsibility to enhance the client's reputation when speaking on behalf of the VP whether internally or externally.
- Front office and first point of contact for VP. This includes owning customer inquiries/issues from their inception until resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Schedule “Project Execution Plan (PEP) Approval” meetings
- Identify projects that are awaiting Gate B, PEP and Gate C approval
- Document approval/ rejection of Gate B, PEP and Gate C projects
- Develop reports and analyze project data
- Create presentations for senior level distribution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel including Pivot Tables, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Excellent organizational, written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage work
- Data analytical skills