Project Coordinator I
US - NY - Syracuse
- Project Coordinator I in Syracuse, NY
- Support of United Way charitable giving campaign back-office administration and 2019 campaign planning.
- Implementation of updated/improved processes for corporate citizenship and volunteerism
- Manage administration and support process improvements of employee charitable donation matching gifts program
- Outreach to charitable organizations to offer opportunity and necessary documents to update to ACH/Wire transfer for payments from the client eliminating the need to create and mail paper checks.
- Goal during this effort would be to sign up 75% of the organizations receiving donations/sponsorship
- Familiarity with Cybergrants a plus
- Review client requests, project requirements, necessary skill levels to allocate resources effectively.
- Coordinate / prioritize the center's workload.
- Continuous improvement of quality and processes. Monitor project status and intervene as necessary.
- A Project Coordinator tracks progress, task completion, budget, and schedule, and performs reporting for assigned project(s).
- Generally responsible for tracking project information.
- Works directly with overall Project Manager.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal/people skills
- Strong team-player and a flexible, proactive team member
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Listening skills are especially important
- Prior project leadership / management experience
- Experience in various computer programs
- Familiar with project management tools, methodologies & processes
- Proven organizational skills
- 2-5 years experience