US - MA - Waltham
- The Project Analyst is an integral member of the Solutions Delivery team and is responsible for assisting in the coordination of various activities associated with the projects assigned to the team.
As examples, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Tracking of various aspects of project development and execution.
- Assist in the development of key project related deliverables assigned by the Project Manager.
- Perform logistical support to the project managers.
- Develop other project related processes and artifacts assigned by the project manager.
The Project Analyst is accountable to perform a wide range of functions which will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Update and maintain project finances for the Project Manager for accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- Schedule/coordinate activities to include meetings, teleconferences, video conferences, etc.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings, keeping accurate notes and distributing meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Prepare project organization and communication charts relating to the projects
- Assist in the development of project status, program board and / or steering committee material
- Provide a central point of accountability for coordinating and processing invoices.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and external parties.
- Assist in tracking development, approval and processing for all Statement of Work, Engage WorkPacks, other.
- Assist in the development of the closure paper and associated proceedings.
- Interface with members of Strategy & Relationship Management, Planning and Performance Management, Service Delivery, Enterprise Architecture, Centres of Excellence and Security, Business Managers, Supplier Organisation Managers
Top Three Skills:
- Strong Excel
- Good Documentation Experience
- Ability to multi-task and track processes to completion