US - NJ - Newark
- Procurement Analyst in Newark, NJ
- 5 month contract
- Will support enterprise wide HR/Benefits contracts and professional services transactions across all client Companies.
- Will be client facing, directly supporting the contract management team and client subject matter experts.
- Complete tactical / operational procurement tasks such as Scope of Work Review / Analysis, Requests for Proposals, Vendor Evaluation / Analysis and Vendor creation.
- Independently complete administrative contracting tasks including tracking, organization, renewals and internal review.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with contract structure, administration and management
- Analytical ability, business sense, high energy, skilled in computer applications
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience – with any of the following: Supply Chain, Procurement, Contract Management
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Professional Office setting
- Professionalism is extremely important
- Motivated self-starter
- Enterprise ERP system (SAP/Oracle or Similar)
- Must have the Ability to solve problems and provide intelligent solutions; strategic thinker
- Candidates must have strong computer skills; excel, word, etc.