Procurement Administrator I
US - CA - Torrance
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Assist with software/hardware procurement requests on a daily basis
- Check queues and process software requests and validate proper licensing when required
- Confirm accuracy of information entered in databases
- Compare data entered with source documents
- Review and make necessary corrections to information entered
- Compile, sort, validate, and enter data into various computer systems
- Reporting status with team
- Process various forms
- Scheduling IMAC attivities with users via scheduling tool
- Commuincate with end users via email, phone, and skype
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need to succeed?
- 0-2 years of experience
- MS Excel and Word experience
- Familiarity with databases and procurement activities
- Procurement knowledge
- Experience with Remedy ticketing tool or similar
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact with others and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines and/or SLAs
- Ability to follow instructions furnished in verbal or written format
- Ability to handle the fast-paced Procurement process
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.