US - NJ - Edison
- Process Analyst in Edison, NJ
- 6 month contract
- Provide management with in-depth performance reports; provide detailed analyses of quantitative performance indicators and functional practices, work with material analysts, planners, storekeepers and procurement management to promote communications and analysis across functions within the materials management area.
- Develop and implement performance improvement opportunities. Maintain and apply working knowledge of PSEG Standards for Sox Controls and meet management’s expectation for effective internal business controls. Write procedural documents and create flow charts.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Requires a demonstrated understanding of inventory management principles.
- Should be proficient in SAP materials Management module, Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including Vlookup and Pivot Tables, along with strong communications skills.
- Ability to travel on occasion to support field operations within the client's New Jersey territory is required.