Private Company Services Tax IV
US - CA - Orange County
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor Degree
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 5 year(s)
- CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
- Thorough knowledge of the complex tax issues faced by non-publically traded companies. Thorough knowledge of day to day compliance and consulting for a variety of entities including corporations, partnerships, pass through entities, individual and Subchapter S corporations.
- Comprehensive technical skills with FAS 109.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.