US - MI - Southfield
Transform your future with a Stefanini Pre-Sales Internship
Who We Are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Stefanini will provide you a real life platform to learn practical business skills that will transfer into your career after graduation. Learn key skills in global transformational leadership that drives positive change throughout an organization, with the end goal of developing all employees. During your internship with Stefanini, you will be exposed to different facets of the pre-sales cycle:
What will you do?
- Assist in designing solutions to meet customer requirements, conduct presentations, and prepare effective business cases.
- Assist with translating business requirements into solutions.
- Participate in meetings in lieu of interviews with customers to help identify requirements.
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to learn
- Career ambition
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Computer skills
- Research skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in progress
- Good standing with your university
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities:
This internship opportunity is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.