PCS Senior Associate
US - NC - Greensboro
- PCS Senior Associate in Greensboro, NC
- 2 month contract
- Minimum: 50% travel anywhere in the US
- Open to non-local candidates (If local, 100% driving to client site)
- Considerable knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards.
- Strong knowledge of business and accounting issues as well as the technical accounting and financial reporting standards applicable to the respective industry.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years or more relevant public accounting experience and have successfully passed all parts of the required primary credential exam (Core Assurance/PCS, CPA).
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years or more relevant public accounting experience and hold an active Chartered Accountant credential or International CPA equivalent.