Millwright (2nd Shift)
US - MI - Holland
- Millwright in Holland, MI
- 4 month contract
- Experienced with industrial equipment such as pumps, mechanical seals, seal flush plans, centrifugal and compressors, gearbox, conveyor systems palletizing machines, etc.
- Have monitoring experience using data analysis, pump vibration analysis, compressor systems, lube oil analysis, etc.
- Candidate may be required to work irregular shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Troubleshooting Skills: Millwrights must be able to follow a problem to the source and solve the issue.
- Use logical step-by-step procedures in work.
- Make decisions based on measurable information.
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks
- Operate lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications
- Will be required to repair and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Observe safety and security rules/regulations and avoid equipment hazards as defined in operating instructions.
- Perform continuous safety inspections on all operating equipment in assigned area.
- Report all safety hazards/conditions to immediate supervisor.
- Maintain clean and orderly housekeeping practices in work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Journeyman card holder and/or 3+ years of related experience is preferred