Merchant Data Analyst
US - IA
- Minimum 5 years prior work experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Economics, or Statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with direct customer contact, communication, request forwarding and followup.
- Experience reviewing team members work and providing feedback
- Experience leading teams of 5+ resources
- Strong experience using SQL Queries and scripts to gather data (Oracle preferred, Toad for data access preferred)
- Strong data analysis and transformation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data set review, manipulation and analysis
- Experience using MS Access for data set manipulation
- Experience in Web research
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills in Outlook, Lync or Skype, Word
- "Aware of US merchants and Retailers" For example, candidate can see a retail outlet's name and tell what service or products they provide. Prefer candidates that have lived in North America for 10+ years so they can apply common knowledge and cultural background to data analysis.
- Working for Stefanini, but providing services for MasterCard in their data warehouse processing area.
- Will be responsible for leading Stefanini team that audits merchant location data within an Oracle data warehouse.
- Serve as the operational primary point of contact for the customer (daily communication) on this project.
- Will receive daily communication and assignments from the client to disseminate to team for execution as well as personal performance of that work. Work entails examining assigned audits to generate correction rules. Coordinate implementation of whole team’s rules working closely with the client.
- Monitoring of merchant locations for anomalies, patterns, duplicate information, and known issues.