Materials Planner I
US - NJ - East Hanover
- Materials Planner I in East Hanover, NJ
- 8 month contract
- Develop, manage and direct inventory replenishment strategies for raw materials & packaging.
- Goal is to optimize the balance between supply availability, inventory investment and risk of obsolescence.
- Develop and execute RPW inventory reduction initiatives with plants and vendors.
- Deliver on all inventory reduction goals for every plant.
- Execute all commercialization and promotional activities within the Materials Management function.
- Full engagement and interaction with cross-functional team members
- Retrieves and organizes future requirements and inventory data from systems, plants and vendors to support Materials Management replenishment strategies.
- Maintains spreadsheets for inventory tie-outs and circulates destruction orders for approval.
- Expedites deliveries and addresses availability and service issues with plants and vendors as directed.
- Plant Material Planners, Product Supply, BPM, Commercialization, External Manufacturing, R&D, Procurement, Quality, Master Data, Finance, Marketing, Sales Planning, external vendors
- 4 years Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain related discipline
- Prior experience in ingredient / packaging material planning preferred
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in MS Office; Intermediate Excel; MRP and reporting tools (SAP, SAPBI) a plus
- Problem Solving (Intermediate)
- Customer Focus(Intermediate)
- Drive for Results (Advanced)
- Planning(Intermediate), (Advanced)
- Process Management(Intermediate)
- Analytical tools (Excel, SAP-BI)(Intermediate), (Advanced)
- Materials applications (SAP, MRP)(Intermediate)
- Knowledge of business process(Intermediate)
- Organizational toolsIntermediate, (Advanced)