Marketing Content Specialist II
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
A creative and results-driven individual that ‘gets’ how to create content that resonates. With experience writing content to generate leads in a B2B environment, preferable in the digital and technology market.
Knowledge on how to communicate complicated ideas in simple terms, with proven experience researching, writing and editing.
- Research, write and edit content pieces (e.g. eBooks, white papers, articles, product collateral material, tradeshow materials, solution briefs, video scripts, technology insights, case studies, editorial, releases, webinars, infographics, blog articles, videos) that inform and educate, drive engagement, and support our multichannel lead nurturing programs;
- Drive social media content creation and dissemination across all key social media properties, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Collaborate across departments to develop ideas for content on relevant topics;
- Interact constantly with the technical experts to obtain information technical information about our solution and to comprehend the competitor solutions.
- Drive research and awareness on trending and/or effective content campaigns to help continually evolve the quality, relevance and timeliness of our communications;
- Maintain and contribute to our guidelines on brand tone and voice;
- Contribute to campaign strategy and development, along with creation of required marketing assets;
- Help develop communications team processes, structure, and assist with project management as needed;
- Leverage reporting on content/campaign effectiveness to drive recommendations for enhancement and improvement.
Tools used on a regular basis: Asana, Cision, Salesforce, Pardot, Social Studio, Microsoft Office, SEMrush.
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 3 years’ previous experience with B2B content creation and curation;
- A solid writing portfolio with both short-form and long-form content targeted at online and offline consumption;
- Experience writing/blogging in B2B, with ability to write in playful yet professional voice;
- Proven experience writing varied content for B2B online and offline lead generation
- Proven experience and understanding of how to leverage social media for lead generation in a B2B environment;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing processes, lead nurturing and marketing automation;
- Experience creating managing and maintaining editorial calendars;
- Strong research skills to develop engaging back stories for content;
- Desire and ability to produce high-quality content quickly;
- Strong attention to detail for content editing and review;
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Solid project management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, marketing or an equivalent
- Experience writing lead generation content for the IT & Digital services sector;
- Working knowledge of online SEO optimization
- Experience analyzing the effectiveness of content strategy by delivering data supported metrics
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.