Marketing Content Specialist I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of multiple forms of communication activities and programs within an organization or company.
- Devise strategies and produce content to help align the organization's goals with the engagement of members or employees.
- Work to ensure employees of organizations are kept informed and motivated by communicating through several channels, such as our intranet, email campaigns, videos, social media and regular newsletters.
- Establish organizational messages and keep staff informed of developments.
- Develop content and coordinate projects to attract new talents to the company and broadcast Stefanini as one of the best places to work.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Communication manager;
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team;
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally;
- Prepare the email journeys, launch the campaigns and track the results;
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization;
- Use social media and other medias to support the recruiting team and prepare the communication pieces of corporate communication channels to attract new talents;
- Stay up to date on trending and effective content campaign techniques to continually evolve the quality, relevance and timeliness of our communication;
- Maintain and contribute to our brand guidelines, preserving the same brand voice throughout our content;
- Contribute to campaign strategy and development, along with creation of required marketing assets.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts;
- Passion for internal communication
- A solid writing portfolio with both short-form and long-form content targeted at online and offline consumption;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing processes, lead nurturing and marketing automation;
- Experience creating managing and maintaining editorial calendars;
- Strong attention to detail for content editing and review;
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit;
- Solid project management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, marketing or an equivalent
- Experience writing;
- Working knowledge of SEO optimization;
- Experience analyzing the effectiveness of content strategy by delivering data supported metrics.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.