Mail Room/Shipping & Receiving Clerk
US - PA - Warrendale
- Mail Room/Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Warrendale, PA
- 10 month contract
- Receive and deliver packages internally at dock and generate reports and maintain a clean, clutter free dock area.
- Receive & return email/phone/IM messages.
- Perform special projects as assigned by management.
- Assist in office relocations such as providing empty boxes and moving furniture.
- At times moving chairs, tables, files to storage areas.
- Unloading trucks inside and outside using forklift.
- Good public relations and skills are a must along with the ability to handle
- difficult internal situations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate planning and organization skills.
- Candidate will backup for reception desk while receptionist is on break or lunch (handle and transfer incoming calls).
- Receptionist coverage (will train). Monitor copier paper stock and reorder and coffee station supplies.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Receive mail, sort and run postage/labeling machine.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of shipping, receiving, copiers and basic computer skills.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team.
- Must exhibit attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle the moving of pallets over 50 lbs. using a pallet jack. There will be times of moving heavy product of food (mayo, honey, etc.).
- Ability to listen to employees and respond positively to their requests.
- Fork lift driving experience or certification preferred.