LVMH Deskside Technician NJ/NYC
US - NJ - Springfield
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Deskside Technicians on the Client project will report directly to the Service Delivery Manager and are responsible for providing support for the Client end-users when the Service Desk is unable to.
Problem Solving: This role deals with many incidents/requests for help that, though they may be couched in very different ways by different callers, are often familiar problems. Problem-solving is a combination of how to elicit the appropriate information from a wide range of callers and deciding how to address the problem.
Change: Although this role does not design complex change programs, individuals are required to suggest and support process improvements to realize service excellence, which is critical given the dynamic nature of responsibilities. Individual must consistently demonstrate flexible thinking and seeks new solutions for old problems. Understand and record requirements: to satisfy requests for service by identifying the nature of the request, recording detailed requirements.
- Deliver service excellence: Through the use of various tools, consistently apply solutions to meet and/or exceed service levels for infrastructure problems and/or requests. Usually by providing an answer personally but where appropriate by identifying and passing the request on to the appropriate support provider specialist.
- Escalate major issues (P1/P2): to identify major service issues where these would have a broader impact and take immediate steps to bring these to the attention of those affected and those who can resolve them.
- Update systems: to maintain databases/knowledgebase or systems with information following the resolution of incidents and requests.
- Maintain knowledge: to apply oneself to learning new products, features, and trends to be able to deal highly effectively with providing service excellence.
- Team contribution: To assist the peer team members, team leaders, process managers, or other support provider colleagues by undertaking specific tasks relating to the team environment or longer-term development or work of the team.
- Follow all Safety requirements and complete Client specific safety training (if applicable)
- Monitor/Work in Service Now Incident Ticket Queue while meeting SLA. Walk-Up Service (creating a ticket for every Walk-Up encountered)
- Off-site support (where applicable, travel to other Client locations) and after-hours support
- Shipping and receiving of equipment
- PC equipment moves
- Break Fix Orders (Non-Warranty and Warranty)
- Check out loaner laptops using site-specific processes if applicable
- Off-site support (conference centers)
- Conference Room Support, AV Support / Zoom / Teams Support
- Mobile Device deployment and support
- Parts Closet maintenance & audits
- Printer break/fix and set up configuration
- Toner maintenance (where applicable)
- Limited Mac support
- Network drops and set up
- Set up VOIP phones
- Follow the Deployment checklist
- Participate in meetings with Client IT Site Coordinators and others as needed
- Communicate and document any process improvement suggestions using the Knowledge
- Base Guidelines
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- Remote Management /endpoint management tools (i.e. TeamViewer, Ivanti,
- Airwatch, Pulse Secure)
- Two-factor Authentication (i.e. inWebo, OKTA)
- Windows 7 & 10
- Service Now
- Active Directory
- Competencies Required in this Role
- Self-Confident Integrity – Acts with integrity. Stands up for convictions and values and takes difficult decisions.
- Team Commitment – Works co-operatively as a member of a team and is committed to the overall team objectives rather than own interests.
- Learning from Experience – Actively learns from own failures and successes and those of others on a continuous basis.
- Objective Analytical Power - Develops accurate, objective assessments of issues even in complex or difficult situations.
- Practical Creativity – Demonstrates flexibility in thinking. Creates new business insights, which can be turned into realistic plans.
- Influencing Others - Successfully builds support for ideas without the use of hierarchical power. Builds effective relationships with colleagues, and customers.
- Entrepreneurial Drive - Is energetic and tenacious in improving business results. Takes initiative often-involving calculated risks.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY