Line Lead (Shift 2)
US - MI - Holland
- Line Lead (Shift 2) in Holland, MI
- 4 month contract
- Industrial maintenance mechanics prefer a journeyman if they have their card, open to experience if they don’t have their card
- Obtain all necessary paperwork and information for each production day.
- Prepare line for production at the beginning of shift or when switching to different products. Make sure there is new glue for the labeler every day.
- Set the cap code and case code by entering the appropriate information into the computer.
- Obtain and supply line with appropriate labels.
- Enter the HACCP results in the computer at the beginning of the shift.
- Monitor production for quality and to meet standards.
- Make sure operators and line utility perform jobs efficiently, correctly, and safely.
- Check quality reports and initial them every hour.
- Identify and resolve any problem with the line.
- At the end of production, make sure everything is shut down and perform the required paperwork.
- Notify a mechanic or the supervisor of any equipment or any other problem.
- Keep work are clean and orderly.
- Follow all safety and quality guidelines.
- Perform any other duty as required by supervisor or lead person.