US - NJ - East Hanover
- Licensing Coordinator in East Hanover, NJ
- 12 month contract
- Minimum 2 years in licensing. College degree required.
- In bound licensing responsibilities
- Traffics approval submissions with licensors.
- Monitors contract compliance and submits appropriate substantiation to licensors,
- Gets partners set up in internal payment systems.
- Works with finance to ensure payments are sent to licensors in compliance with contracts- reviews and approves royalty calculations, approves royalty payments by the client, tracks timing of payments.
- Out bound licensing responsibilities
- Traffics licensee submissions and routes internally to brands and GARP system for feedback and approvals and communicates back to licensee.
- Tracks compliance submissions from licensees, ie, factory audits, product specs, royalty reporting, royalty projections etc.
- Works with internal finance teams to communicate projections and actual earnings.
- Maintains royalty tracker on a quarterly basis- both payable and receivable trackers.
- Follows up on pending receivables. Follows up on 3rd party inquiries regarding missing payments or reconciliation Q&A
- Update and maintain licensee lists.
- Create licensee newsletter.
- Fluent in Excel