Licensing Coordinator IV
US - NJ - East Hanover
- Licensing Coordinator in East Hanover, NJ
- 12 month contract
- Minimum 10 years in licensing management or licensing product development experience.
- College degree required, MBA preferred.
- Manages inbound and outbound licensing programs.
- Works with brands to develop licensing strategies.
- Identifies potential partners or support partners identified by brands.
- Vets potential partners and product through various internal stakeholders- brands, quality, H&W, legal, etc.
- Supports Ingredient Sales/ Food Service when they have a customer that wants to expand their relationship to include licensing.
- Negotiates and drafts contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments in collaboration with finance, tax and legal. Owns std contract terms master template. Manages any deviations from STD terms. Uploads contracts to ShareDrive and communicates to stakeholders.
- For outbound licenses, works with licensee, brand team, quality, food service and others on product development and packaging and marketing asset development.
- For inbound licenses, works with licensor and brand team to develop products, packaging and marketing assets.
- Manages financial audits with our auditor when we audit licensors.
- Supports finance, tax and legal when under audit.
- Supports financial forecasting and reporting.
- Fluent in Excel